WDZ Minecraft Wiki
The Weekdayz Minecraft server provides a place for people to build wicked structures, create towns, survive in the wild, PvP, trade, buy and sell items, and most importantly, make friends with some really cool people. We have PvP enabled, and as admins, we do not moderate any player encounters, with the exception of verbal harassment and destroying people's creations. We have an extensive in-game economy system which will allow players to maintain an in-game bank account with virtual currency which they can use for a multitude of things such as buying and selling items, paying someone to help you out with something, placing a bounty on someone / hunting people for bounty rewards and creating your very own town (protected area). It is possible to lock your chests, and furnaces to store your items in, in order to avoid theft, however to create an entire protected area, you must create a town (Read about towns in our towny wiki guide!). Please contact an admin if you have any questions! Since our server is unique, and runs many unique mods, the gameplay experience will likley differ greatly than on any other server, and because of that, there are certain things that you should know about playing on our server before you get started.
- ALL area within the 512 block radius of spawn (-512x,-512z to 512x,512z) is PvP protected and will be reset on a daily basis. This means that you should not build a permanent settlement within the radius or otherwise you WILL risk losing your creations. This is to ensure that we keep spawn as pretty as possible and allow you to harvest blocks in a mildly safe environment.
- If you try to walk past the edge of the world you'll get "bounced back" a few blocks and hear a hissing noise! Don't worry you haven't fallen in lava - you just reached the current outer limit of the map! The outer limit of the world is currently -5000x,-5000z to 5000x, 5000z. We may expand this in future. Don't build too close to the edge.
- You are allowed to lock up to any combination of 10 furnaces, doors, chests or crafting tables. (double chests count as 2 chests)
- This is a PvP server and if you are killed, please do not complain to an admin about it unless your home is being camped or the same player has killed you more than twice in a 24 hour period (unless he has been provoked).
- We have a plug-in that whenever you disconnect, you will be in limbo for 10 seconds in the server and can be killed during this time. This is to prevent people from cheating out of fights.
- and most importantly have fun and make some new friends (or enemies)!
Skullfire99 likes this.